Climate of Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk Average Weather
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, united-kingdom, 55°4'N, 7°1'W, 1 m (3 ft)
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Ballykelly, Northern Ireland is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 9.5 degrees Celsius (49 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 865 mm (34.1 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1382 hours.
- If Ballykelly, Northern Ireland were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Malin Head, Ireland - 38.9 kms (24.2 miles) NNW
- Belmullet, Ireland - 213.8 kms (132.9 miles) WSW
- Clones, Ireland - 97.1 kms (60.3 miles) S
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 134.8 kms (83.7 miles) SW
- Claremorris, Ireland - 196.8 kms (122.3 miles) SW
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 228 kms (141.7 miles) SSW
- Shannon, Ireland - 291.1 kms (180.9 miles) SSW
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 274.9 kms (170.8 miles) S
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) NE
- Tiree, Uk - 159.6 kms (99.2 miles) N
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 250.1 kms (155.4 miles) ENE
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 187.4 kms (116.4 miles) ENE
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 243.3 kms (151.2 miles) E
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 67.6 kms (42 miles) SE
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 69.1 kms (42.9 miles) SE
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 192.3 kms (119.5 miles) ESE
- Dublin, Ireland - 188.3 kms (117 miles) SSE
- Valley, Uk - 258.4 kms (160.6 miles) SE
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 311.2 kms (193.4 miles) S