| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ballykelly, Northern Ireland in August is mild at 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry with rain at intervals. Just 70mm (2.8in) of H2O is transfered across an average of 18 days.
- In August the blue above Ballykelly, Northern Ireland is slightly fair with on average a mediocre 4:48 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:53 long and the longest day is 15:59 long with an average length of 14:58.
- There are approximately 9:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ballykelly, Northern Ireland August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Ballykelly, Northern Ireland:
- Malin Head, Ireland - 38.9 kms (24.2 miles) NNW
- Belmullet, Ireland - 213.8 kms (132.9 miles) WSW
- Clones, Ireland - 97.1 kms (60.3 miles) S
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 134.8 kms (83.7 miles) SW
- Claremorris, Ireland - 196.8 kms (122.3 miles) SW
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 228 kms (141.7 miles) SSW
- Shannon, Ireland - 291.1 kms (180.9 miles) SSW
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 274.9 kms (170.8 miles) S
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) NE
- Tiree, Uk - 159.6 kms (99.2 miles) N
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 250.1 kms (155.4 miles) ENE
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 187.4 kms (116.4 miles) ENE
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 243.3 kms (151.2 miles) E
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 67.6 kms (42 miles) SE
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 69.1 kms (42.9 miles) SE
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 192.3 kms (119.5 miles) ESE
- Dublin, Ireland - 188.3 kms (117 miles) SSE
- Valley, Uk - 258.4 kms (160.6 miles) SE
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 311.2 kms (193.4 miles) S